Christmas 2020 Terms and Conditions
- You must book tickets under your name – tickets are not transferable
- You do not need to show your ticket on entry, simply tell us your name and party size
- Please wear a mask when inside the cathedral
- Please observe 2m social distancing inside the cathedral
- A maximum of 6 tickets will be allowed for any of the events, inline with UK Covid Legislation
- Please do not move seats in the cathedral – we will have laid out a seating plan based on the size of parties in attendance
Christmas Fair Terms and Conditions
Tickets are sold on a time slot basis to allow for social distancing. Tickets are valid for 30 minutes after the allocated time and will not be accepted after unless stated by the stewards on duty. Visitors may be expected to wait to enter depending on the capacity inside the building at that time.
Masks must be worn inside the Cathedral unless exempt, and groups of more than 6 will not be allowed to enter together.
Child tickets are only available for children under 12, and they must be accompanied by at least one paying adult.
Email confirmation for the purchase of tickets will be required to be shown upon arrival.
All information required when purchasing tickets will be used for our track and trace system.
There are no toilet facilities within the Cathedral. The closest are in Minster Gardens to the right of the Cathedral or at Ripon Bus Station.