As a cathedral church, we particularly welcome parish, benefice and deanery pilgrimages, from the diocese and beyond.
There are a variety of programmes available including full and half day pilgrimages, quiet days, the opportunity to celebrate the Eucharist or attend evensong sung by our Cathedral Choir.
Parish visits can be booked through the Cathedral office (01765 603462 or firstname.lastname@example.org). We will discuss various dates with you and the opportunity to liaise with our pilgrimage team about bespoke programmes.
Typical pilgrimage options:
- Full day visit on a Saturday, using one of our pilgrimage trails.
- Half day visit on a Sunday, including Choral Evensong, using one of our pilgrimage trails.
Click here for our pilgrimage trails.
Alternative pilgrimage options:
- Quiet days
- Confirmation group visits
- Eucharist or healing services
- The opportunity to sing or make music
- A guided tour with one of our expert guides (there is a fee for this option)