Terms and Conditions
- You must book tickets under your name – tickets are not transferable
- You do not need to show your ticket on entry, simply tell us your name and party size
- Please wear a mask when inside the cathedral
- Please observe 2m social distancing inside the cathedral
- A maximum of 6 tickets will be allowed for any of the events, inline with UK Covid Legislation
- Please do not move seats in the cathedral – we will have laid out a seating plan based on the size of parties in attendance
- Masks must be worn inside the Cathedral unless exempt, and groups of more than 6 will not be allowed to enter together.
- Child tickets are only available for children under 12, and they must be accompanied by at least one paying adult.
- Email confirmation for the purchase of tickets will be required to be shown upon arrival.
- All information required when purchasing tickets will be used for our track and trace system.
- There are no toilet facilities within the Cathedral. The closest are in Minster Gardens to the right of the Cathedral or at Ripon Bus Station.