Ripon Cathedral has reopened with a number of measures in place to assist with physical distancing guidelines and the maintenance of public health.
- Opening hours are 10am-4pm from Monday to Saturday and 7.30am-4pm on Sundays
- Please do not mix outside of your household bubble
- Groups arriving together at the Cathedral are limited to a maximum of 6
- Staff and clergy will be on hand to welcome you
- You must wear a mask during your visit, unless you have medical reason for not doing so
- Track and trace forms are in operation alongside the NHS QR code
- We are introducing a one-way route around the building
- Worship continues to be streamed online as well as in person: link
- If we are busy, we may ask you to queue using social distancing floor marks
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at appropriate points
Any questions? Please contact the Cathedral Office on 01765 603462.
Entry remains free to all
Ripon Cathedral does not receive any regular government support. We rely on the generosity of donations from our visitors to sustain this great cathedral so that we can continue to provide care and support to everyone in this community.
A praying community
Throughout the pandemic, our clergy have been praying for our community and the whole world. You too can leave a prayer using the link below.