Ripon Cathedral is a beautiful, ancient church with a history reaching back to the 7th Century. It is a mother church for the Diocese of Leeds and home for the cathedra (throne) of the Bishop of Leeds. We enjoy welcoming both pilgrims and tourists, hoping that they will capturea glimpse of God’s love for them through the witness of this remarkable building and its people. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Hands up if you are joining us this weekend - highlights include the wonderful Christmas Fair, Sunday's services fo… https://t.co/IktP9Q0SiPRipon Cathedral about 1 days ago
- A wonderfully busy weekend ahead as we host the Christmas Gift & Food Fair on Saturday, celebrations for Christ the… https://t.co/y7KRMRRWbORipon Cathedral about 2 days ago
- RT @StroudStory: Finally, not so much #AGrandEntrance as an exit! #AnimalsInChurchesHour acid-etched glass by Sally Scott showing St Wilfri…Ripon Cathedral about 2 days ago
- The finest Early English West Front in the country? Not our words, but those of illustrious architectural historian… https://t.co/WTJzCSBLnTRipon Cathedral about 3 days ago
- Ripon Cathedral about 4 days ago