Welcome to Ripon Cathedral
Ripon Cathedral is a beautiful, ancient church with a history reaching back to the 7th Century. It is a mother church for the Diocese of Leeds and home for the cathedra (throne) of the Bishop of Leeds. We enjoy welcoming both pilgrims and tourists, hoping that they will capture a glimpse of God’s love for them through the witness of this remarkable building and its people. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Flute-piano duo Rachel Johnson and Jemima Palfreyman return to Ripon Cathedral to perform music by Michael Head, Wi… https://t.co/rnysOsIF0wRipon Cathedral about 44 minutes ago
- RT @JennyruthWS: The launch of our new minibus. Thank you to Caroline and Stewart from the Henry and Dora Needler Trust who started our app…Ripon Cathedral about 1 days ago
- Our gorgeous Narthex (Greek for 'porch') allows us to see out and our visitors to see in. The panels, created by… https://t.co/SHpnN43kA7Ripon Cathedral about 2 days ago
- Join us for our Family Eucharist at 10.30am - you can find all of today's services at: https://t.co/RTqtWbsNaKRipon Cathedral about 3 days ago
- RT @Bfdcathedral: We've updated our Augustiner-Kantorei blog with updates from @WakeCathedral and @riponcathedral. Read it at https://t.co…Ripon Cathedral about 4 days ago