Welcome to Ripon Cathedral
Ripon Cathedral is a beautiful, ancient church with a history reaching back to the 7th Century. It is a mother church for the Diocese of Leeds and home for the cathedra (throne) of the Bishop of Leeds. We enjoy welcoming both pilgrims and tourists, hoping that they will capture a glimpse of God’s love for them through the witness of this remarkable building and its people. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Today we hold a seminar on hill farming with farmers+ bodies like @YorkshireWater to look at sustainability/preserv… https://t.co/f3bk05uDjBRipon Cathedral about 5 hours ago
- RT @RiponCathChoir: Congratulations to Evie on being awarded her medal at Evensong tonight for completing her Junior Chorister training. @r…Ripon Cathedral about 14 hours ago
- @NorthantsCodger @engcathedrals @churchofengland @LeedsCofE @moreRipon @wabbey This marketing officer has visited t… https://t.co/nvn1NSlCmiRipon Cathedral about 14 hours ago
- @NorthantsCodger @engcathedrals @churchofengland @LeedsCofE @moreRipon @wabbey We have the Anglo-Sacon crypt, the o… https://t.co/ERjrD9nb5ORipon Cathedral about 17 hours ago
- We've welcomed visitors for 1,350 years and this half term we hope to welcome you too. Free trails, beautiful mus… https://t.co/HaKY1VTyL6Ripon Cathedral about 23 hours ago