Welcome to Ripon Cathedral
Ripon Cathedral is a beautiful, ancient church with a history reaching back to the 7th Century. It is a mother church for the Diocese of Leeds and home for the cathedra (throne) of the Bishop of Leeds. We enjoy welcoming both pilgrims and tourists, hoping that they will capture a glimpse of God’s love for them through the witness of this remarkable building and its people. We look forward to welcoming you.
- RT @ChoristerSchool: On Monday, the Galilee Choir travelled to @RiponCathedral accompanied by the Headmaster, @Wickstenor. They sang Christ…Ripon Cathedral about 6 hours ago
- We are so proud to all the brave abseilers who took part last Saturday and helped us to raise £25,000 (and rising!)… https://t.co/Q27IF2kU9jRipon Cathedral about 16 hours ago
- RT @h_ahartley: The bishops of @kirchehannovers and @LeedsCofE at Parcevall Hall. https://t.co/ynhTnOTRFRRipon Cathedral about 1 days ago
- RT @moreRipon: It's the annual Brass band #contest @riponcathedral Sat June 1st 12noon - 8pm. Enjoy the sounds and lend your support. Ticke…Ripon Cathedral about 2 days ago
- Thanks to Nicky&Alan Waller + Beryl&Brian Holmes for sharing these fab photos. They’ll renew their vows at our Gold… https://t.co/KL6Ec5FWqDRipon Cathedral about 4 days ago