Welcome to Ripon Cathedral
Ripon Cathedral is a beautiful, ancient church with a history reaching back to the 7th Century. It is a mother church for the Diocese of Leeds and home for the cathedra (throne) of the Bishop of Leeds. We enjoy welcoming both pilgrims and tourists, hoping that they will capture a glimpse of God’s love for them through the witness of this remarkable building and its people. We look forward to welcoming you.
- @fionaunwin We do too!Ripon Cathedral about 3 hours ago
- RT @LeedsCofE: Yesterday people from across the diocese packed @riponcathedral to mark the Silver Anniversary of the ordination of women as…Ripon Cathedral about 3 hours ago
- RT @LeedsCofE: ‘A momentous and uplifting occasion’. Today a packed Ripon Cathedral celebrated 25 years since the first women were ordained…Ripon Cathedral about 19 hours ago
- RT @h_ahartley: My sermon preached at the service in @riponcathedral this afternoon to celebrate 25 years of the ordination of women as pri…Ripon Cathedral about 19 hours ago
- RT @LeedsCofE: A packed Ripon Cathedral hears memories from women part of the original cohort of women ordained 25 years ago! https://t.co/…Ripon Cathedral about 21 hours ago