Welcome to Ripon Cathedral
RiponCathedral is a beautiful, ancient church with a history reaching back to the 7th Century. It is a mother church for the Diocese of Leeds and home for the cathedra (throne) of the Bishop of Leeds. We enjoy welcoming both pilgrims and tourists, hoping that they will capture a glimpse of God’s love for them through the witness of this remarkable building and its people. We look forward to welcoming you.
- RT @engcathedrals: 🕯️ 🙏 Pray Together. Stand Together 🙏🕯️ Remembering #SriLanka All over the country, cathedrals will be holding vigils f…Ripon Cathedral about 2 hours ago
- Take time to visit our Easter Garden - placed at the very heart of the cathedral, under the central tower - it prom… https://t.co/dYWTgcGUn8Ripon Cathedral about 7 hours ago
- Good luck @Abbie_LP and good luck with the fundraising for the Sponsored Abseil on 18th May https://t.co/q8GoEt1VIuRipon Cathedral about 9 hours ago
- Ripon Cathedral about 3 days ago
- RT @HIYF1973: Tickets are selling fast for the @HIYF1973 concert at @riponcathedral TONIGHT at 7pm!!! Catch a fantastic musical line up inc…Ripon Cathedral about 3 days ago