Welcome to Ripon Cathedral
Ripon Cathedral is a beautiful, ancient church with a history reaching back to the 7th Century. It is a mother church for the Diocese of Leeds and home for the cathedra (throne) of the Bishop of Leeds. We enjoy welcoming both pilgrims and tourists, hoping that they will capture a glimpse of God’s love for them through the witness of this remarkable building and its people. We look forward to welcoming you.
- RT @Go_Yorkshire: With a history reaching back to the 7th Century @riponcathedral is a beautiful, ancient church and is mother church for t…Ripon Cathedral about 11 hours ago
- RT @RiponDean: Extremely good to be withAbi Smith, member of the GB UCI Team and from @RiponGrammarSch and with Jake England at the @Ripo…Ripon Cathedral about 2 days ago
- These animals currently reside in our library as part of the Great North Art Show - we have them til Sun!… https://t.co/NZ1zZVbJf6Ripon Cathedral about 2 days ago
- Ripon Cathedral about 4 days ago
- RT @MarkUmpl: Well it seems I’m now Rev Canon Mark!! What a huge sense of love felt from so many lovely people today at @riponcathedral as…Ripon Cathedral about 4 days ago