Welcome to Ripon Cathedral
Ripon Cathedral is a beautiful, ancient church with a history reaching back to the 7th Century. It is a mother church for the Diocese of Leeds and home for the cathedra (throne) of the Bishop of Leeds. We enjoy welcoming both pilgrims and tourists, hoping that they will capture a glimpse of God’s love for them through the witness of this remarkable building and its people. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Get hands on during our family activity day tomorrow, 10-3. Crafts, trails and a whole load of history. Suitable fo… https://t.co/17iNQ5rBygRipon Cathedral about 8 hours ago
- Can you spot us through the canopy? A beautiful day in Ripon to explore some of the historic treasures of one of En… https://t.co/Cd4XtioiuZRipon Cathedral about 2 days ago
- @DrJACameron I do hate that sign.Ripon Cathedral about 3 days ago
- We did have spires but, please, not like this. Have you got a better drawing of the west front? Shouldn’t be too di… https://t.co/4RuWWZJcJHRipon Cathedral about 3 days ago
- We're working on a new guide to the Library & Treasury. Built in the 14th century as a Ladyloft, or chapel dedica… https://t.co/WOglpbvcEDRipon Cathedral about 5 days ago