Ripon Cathedral is a beautiful, ancient church with a history reaching back to the 7th Century. It is a mother church for the Diocese of Leeds and home for the cathedra (throne) of the Bishop of Leeds. We enjoy welcoming both pilgrims and tourists, hoping that they will capturea glimpse of God’s love for them through the witness of this remarkable building and its people. We look forward to welcoming you.
- RT @Nicknacknu: Moved to tears this afternoon @riponcathedral the image of “The little boy with his hands up” the poem read by Ann Morris f…Ripon Cathedral about 22 hours ago
- #StandTogether is the theme of #HolocaustMemorialDay today. Schoolchildren lit candles to create a Star of David a… https://t.co/2hJ1mIchhmRipon Cathedral about 1 days ago
- RT @RiponDean: Encouraged by Harriet and Rachel who are doing a great job with colleagues in cleaning the early Tudor choir stalls @riponc…Ripon Cathedral about 1 days ago
- Join us for a special service at 1.30pm today - #HolocaustMemorialDay as we remember those killed in the Holocaust… https://t.co/PqpPHpwyw3Ripon Cathedral about 1 days ago
- RT @engcathedrals: (Please give this one a share). Has it escaped you that 2020 is Year of Pilgrimage? It's special and here's what it is…Ripon Cathedral about 2 days ago