Welcome to Ripon Cathedral
RiponCathedral is a beautiful, ancient church with a history reaching back to the 7th Century. It is a mother church for the Diocese of Leeds and home for the cathedra (throne) of the Bishop of Leeds. We enjoy welcoming both pilgrims and tourists, hoping that they will capture a glimpse of God’s love for them through the witness of this remarkable building and its people. We look forward to welcoming you.
- We offer prayers throughout the day for the victims of the attacks in Colombo, Sri Lanka on this, what should be th… https://t.co/WhL7LUq0DHRipon Cathedral about 2 hours ago
- Dean John and the cathedral community wish every blessing upon you as we celebrate the surprise and joy of the resu… https://t.co/F1x9sLVtJWRipon Cathedral about 2 hours ago
- RT @h_ahartley: Awful news. I was in Sri Lanka this time a year ago, and spent time with Bishop Keerthi of Kuranagala. Our Diocese is linke…Ripon Cathedral about 5 hours ago
- Alleluia, Christ is risen. He is risen indeed. Alleluia! Celebrate with us this Easter Day as the Risen Lord brings… https://t.co/OV7V5wuaHzRipon Cathedral about 7 hours ago
- RT @EmiliaJaques: I will be performing as part of the @HIYF1973 at @riponcathedral on Easter Monday. #HarrogateInternationalYouthFestival…Ripon Cathedral about 15 hours ago